CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Emmi's been Tagged!!

Emmi has been tagged by Alexis...

Name and Meaning: Emmi and I don't know the meaning of her name.

Age: 20 months almost 21 months.

Nicknames: Emmers, Ems, pooh bear, babers, bemmi, bems.

Favorite Activities: Dancing, singing, listening to music, playing mommy (includes pushing her baby in the stroller and wrapping it in her blanket), going outside, unloading the dishwasher, doing the laundry with mom, dusting (I'm teaching her early!!), blowing her nose, looking at pictures and coloring.

Favorite Foods: She isn't the best eater but she loves hot dogs, chicken nuggets, raisins, green beans, cheese, ketchup or "dip", spagetti and rolls.

Least Favorite foods: She hates veggies except for green beans and she doesn't like chicken unless it is chicken nuggets.

Favorite Music: She loves anything fast and loud. She loves Chris Brown's "Forever", cotten-eye-joe, primary songs and the songs on Playhouse Disney.

Favorite Toys: She loves her doll, blocks, the baby stroller and anything that makes noise.

Favorite Books: She LOVES her animal books. But really any book.

Favorite Item of Clothing: She loves all clothes except for socks. She loves to put clothes on. Especially when I am doing the laundry she loves to put anything on that she can find in the dirty piles.

What Makes her Happy: Mommy, Daddy, Bunny, Blanket,Lars, singing, outside, Mommy, playing in the blinds or with the shower curtain, when daddy comes home from work, blowing bubbles on mommy and daddy's tummy, snuggling, and did I say Mommy?!!!

What Makes her sad: When I don't listen to her or get the thing that she wants right away, when mommy leaves, when we have to come inside (what am I going to do all winter?), when she doesn't get her way...she is starting to "cop a 'tude".

Funny words or phrases: When she wants me to get out of bed she points to my glasses and says "glasses, glasses", please, thanks, baby, she loves to pretend baby is sad and so she is always saying "wa, wa, wa" in this cute high voice, "nack" for snack, "bampa" for grandpa, she loves our neighbor girl Londyn and always says "lonin" when she wants to play.

Emmi tags... Olivia (Lindsey), Payton (Kim), Davis (Katie), Ellie (Kristen)... and anyone else who wants to do this.





6 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

That was fun!

Thanks for calling Ellie on her birthday, I feel bad I always miss your calls! This time, we were locked out of our house and car (it was running). Yep, I am a genius!

W. Nielson said...

That was SO fun! I am counting down the days until you get here...I am going to make one of those link chains:) She is ADORABLE and I can't wait to see her (and you:))

Mom and Dad said...

I love the hugs for Lars and she is definitely musical with the Ipod. Loved all the favorite things. We can't wait until you come.

Love, Mom and Dad

Kim said...

SWEET TAG! I loved that post. Emmi is such a cutie. I'll get on that tag asap. :)

The Bentley's said...

holy SCHMOLIE she is so beautiful!!! very fun to read!

The Bentley's said...

did you die?? please post moreofthen. thank you.
your long lost sissy