CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Emmi's Hair

Everyone keeps asking how long Emmi's hair is. She has cute little curls so you can't tell how long it really is. So I thought I would straighten it and take a few pictures. And of course some pictures of her in the bath with it wet. He hair grows super fast and it is SO cute. I love it when it was straightened but I LOVE her little curls.




I don't have an actual straightener so I used my
curling iron. There is still a little curl at the bottom
but you can get the idea of her hair length.





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Her hair is very long, but I think the cutest part was that little naked bum! :)

W. Nielson said...

Holy cow! I had no idea her hair was THAT long! It looks so cute straightened:) P.S. I tried to make those pizzas last night and they turned out good...although not as cute as yours! I will post a picture of it soon. Love ya!

The Bullocks said...

Nice Mullet....Love katie

The Bullocks said...

P.s Ryan is going around on everyone's blog and leaving mean messages, in my name.
I think Emmi looks adorable. love the real Katie.

Kim said...

That is so long! I love it!

Natalie said...

Oh my that little girl has changed, and wow is she a cutey. I sure miss your family!

Cheryl said...

Oh my it has been forever since I checked your blog. Way to get caught up. Emmi always just looks darling and so do baby bums! I love the pictures in the leaves. When you get a chance check our blog cause Lexi tagged Emmi!