CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 06, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMI

Emmi turned 2 years old yesterday. I can't believe I have a 2 year old. We didn't do a lot because she had no clue what was going on and because Clint has been so busy with this Medicine rotation. So we went and got balloons in the morning and she LOVED doing that. She didn't let them go the rest of the day. We also had our friends come over to have some birthday cake with us. So all in all it was a quiet, uneventful day. We did go to the doctor for her 2 year check up and she weighs 23 lbs. and is 31 in. tall. She is in the 10th percentile with her weight, 5th percentile in her height, and her head is in the 40th percentile. She is just a petite little girl. Other than that nothing else has really happened. Sorry it has been so long since I last posted a blog. Don't count on too many in the future either. I would love to keep it updated but I'm really bot good at keeping my blogging word.

Birthday Cake!! She only ate the frosting off the top.
She was "helping" me make her cake.

Addy, Kyle and Kaysen, and Londyn.
Blowing out her candles.
Her birthday balloons.






7 comments:

The Hulls said...

Happy Birthday Emmi!! She is so cute! Such a little thing!

W. Nielson said...

That is so fun!! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate:) I can't wait to see you guys soon!! Love ya!

Hayley Neil said...

Happy birthday Emmi! She is such a doll!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Emmi! She is so cute! Hopefully I'll get to see her this summer if things align :) I met your friend Jen out here (from Cedar I think)...she's nice. I wish you would just committ and be a blogger!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday little Miss Emmi!!! Nothing happening!!?? Oh, you have plenty to blog about. :)

The Bullocks said...

A cute girl with a huge noggin! Ha Ha..j/k Love you Emmi. Happy B-day!

abo-bder said...



فني ستائر بالرياض