CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

For FHE we carved our pumkins that we picked from the pumkin patch and Emmi loved it. She was so excited to bring in the pumpkins and she loved sitting on the table. I think she liked sitting in the table and playing with the newspapers more than she did about carving the pumpkins. Clint and I aren't very creatvie but at least we did it right?!? So here are a couple of pictures that we took of the festivities.

Don't you love this pose?


This is what Emmi did the whole time. She just walked around the
table and threw the newspapers on the ground.


Daddy and Ems





2 comments:

W. Nielson said...

Holy CRAP! Those aprons are freaking adorable! I cannot believe how perfect they turned out!! Don't you just love them? You and Emmi look totally flirty skirty:) And good job on the pumpkins! Oh, and your house looks really cute (at least the front porch and the picture on the wall) What I'm trying to say is...I want to see more pictures of your house!

Jill said...

looks like so much fun, I love the aprons and cute little pizzas! Emmi is so darling!