CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Laundry day.

So the other day I was doing laundry and Emmi likes to take all the clothes that I have just folded and unfolds them. So after I had finished folding everything I went to the bathroom and came back and this is what I found. Emmi had reached up and grabbed the clothes that were hanging off the sid of the laundry basket and then put on one of my shirts. I thought it was so funny. She has strated to do that now. anything that she can put over her head goes over her head. She is getting such a funny personality and loves to do funny things.














Reaching for the camera with my shirt on.















Hiding in the laundry basket.















Hiding under her shirt.















Our little peasant child.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Emmi is the cutest thing! I had a pretty good laugh at Clint's attempt to put on the turtle neck too. I could totally see Jon doing something like that. I think he actually has.

The Bentley's said...

love the peasant look:) and LOVE LOVE LVOE the backwards turtleneck... i could tell something was off, but i wasn't sure what... it all makes perfect sense:) and her hair looks like its starting to come in!! how fun!!

Jessica said...

That's so cute that she put your shirt on. Sophie hates things being pulled over her head, cries every time. It's neat to see their little personalities come out, such individuals!

Kim said...

I've been missing out! GO Clint with the tag story :) Also I just love that she still has her tan! And your right her eyes are just adorable!

Heather Adams said...

Darn it, she is so darn cute, I just want to kiss those cheeks! Those eyes are amazing!

Honestly, Clint about the shirt....were you watching TV and trying to dress her at the same time? You never have been a very good multi-tasker:) FOCUS!

Jennica said...

She is so cute! She has the best eyes....

Love the Clint story. I did notice it before you said something! :)

Allison said...

Jordan, I wandered on to your site through Heathers & I just had to tell you that Emmi is ADORABLE (as if you didn't already know). She looks SO much like Clint to me. Anyway, you guys are such a cute little family. Tell Clint hello for me!

~Ali Murdock (Duncan)

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

She is getting so big! And what a beauty! So sweet!
Love it!
Heidi

The P*dunc's said...

That's funny, she's a hoot! Happy B-day to the little one year old! I can't remember what day, though. I am such a lame-o when it comes to remembering b-days (like yours last month, sorry! Hope your day was a good one!)

The Bullocks said...

Holy crap, update already! Tu hermano

Hayley Neil said...

Jordan! Emmi is so dang cute! I found your blog and want to be your blog friend so email me your email address so I can invite you to mine too! My email is hayleyjoy@gmail.com
I can't wait to start being updated on your life!