CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Funny Daddy!!

What is wrong with this picture? Let me tell you a little about it and see if you can tell what it is. I went to work the other day and left Clint in charge. He always does such a good job and Emmi loves being able to play with dad all day. So I get home from work and Emmi is in the highchair getting ready to eat. I look at her and start to laugh. Clint is clueless of why I am laughing and I think I laughed for about 5 minutes srtaight. Take a close look at the pictures and tell me if you can see anything wrong.




















Here is the close up picture. Notice anything????

















Okay. I will tell all of you who don't know what I am talking about. Clint put Emmi's shirt on backwards. It is a turtle neck and the buttons are supposed to go in the back. I asked Clint if he noticed the tag and he said he did and he just thought it was weird that it was in the front. So funny daddy!! Good thing for funny stories huh?!?

4 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Cute pics!! Nate did the same thing many times with out kids. Even tights. He would put them over her onesie.

Rachel said...

So maybe it's a boy thing cuz Randy did that once too and I gave him such crap for it! Tags in back, buttons in back, sheesh the things we put up with!

The Bullocks said...

Clint you da man. I think the shirt looks great!

The P*dunc's said...

I actually noticed the shirt but Kristen didn't. That is only because when Dallin was little, I was going to throw away a shirt because it was so hard to get off. Kristen later pointed out the buttons that I hadn't unbuttoned.