CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Emmi is Crawling

So Emmi decided the other day that she wants to crawl. I have been trying for months to get her to crawl but to no avail. I couldn't get her to budge. So the other day Clint and I were eating dinner and we look over and Emmi is crawling. We looked at each other and just stared. We were so amazed. She was full out crawling on her hands and knees. It was so funny. I know most of you are thinking "she is one years old, shouldn't she be walking by now?" But no, she is just a very content/lazy girl. So this is a HUGE step for her. Go Emmi!! So hopefully this video works. I will also post some pictures and try another video of her doing all her "tricks".

7 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH EMMI!!!!! She is so dang cute! LOVE the new look to the blog...and very cute family picture!

cami said...

Jordan, I love the new background and header. Your family is so cute. And way to go Emmi!

The Bullocks said...

Bout freaking time for a new post. Emmi is looking great. And what is that background noise in the video. It sounds like someone is typing the same thing over and over and over. Oh and I love the throwback sweatpants to Bingham High '95 Track Team courtesy of yours truly.

Mom and Dad said...

She is so, so, so, cute. I laughed so hard as she did her animal sounds. You are such a good mom, Jordan and we love and appreciate you and Clint and what wonderful parents you are. We can't wait to see you in a month or so. Give Emmi hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Duncan.

The P*dunc's said...

Go Emmi, go!

Thanks for the clothes! I felt bad that you spent so much to sent them.

A true Duncan sticks his/her tongue out!

Jessica said...

Way to go Emmi! That's so great!!

gina bina said...

Congrats Emmi! That is so funny she was holding back on her crawling skills. I love your family pic, so so darling.