CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub...Emmi in the tub!


Emmi loves bath time and loves to play with the bubbles after I wash her hair, so the other day I bought bubble bath and she LOVES it. She loves all the bubbles and loves to squish them in her hands. I this picture we thought we would make her a bubble beard. She kept wiping it off because I think it tickled her.












Doesn't she just have the sweetest eyes? Her hair is also getting SO long and fun. Too bad she won't let me put anything in it. She just pulls everything out. It is getting really curly in the back though. She gets that from Clint.















Clint always puts her in his towel.




















So cute!!















All done. She loves her softy jammies!!

1 comments:

Jill said...

She is so cute, and yes I love her eyes!!