CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween!!

I love this picture of her sticking out
her tongue. It is her new thing.




So in Hershey they do things a little different when it comes to Halloween. They always do it the Thursday before Halloween. So yesterday was Trick or treating and we were going to go but I still wasn't feeling well (I was still stoned :)) so we just dressed her up and took some pictures. So she was our sweet little bunny rabbit. She looks SO cute. Thanks Heather for the costume!!!Happy Halloween!!!









She looks so bored in this picture.





























Isn't she sweet???





















Here is the backside. We like the fluffy tail.





























She is reaching for the camera but it makes it
nice so you can see her face up close. She is too
cute if I can say so myself.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

She's so cute Jordan! I love her bunny costume. I am sorry about your kidney stone... that sounds awful! I really liked her picture on the grass wearing the brown pants, too cute.

The Hulls said...

She is so sweet! I love her costume. I'm sorry about your kidney stone, it sounds awful. Sorry you had to drop me off first too.

The Bentley's said...

she looks so cute dohd. I love her painted nose and whiskers. Toooo cute!!! and well done on the kidney stone. that looks way bigger than mine. you rock!!

Rachel said...

Such a cute bunny! I love her big eyes they are so cute!

The Bullocks said...

Emmi looks as adorable as ever. I love the bunny. Jordan I'm so sorry about the stones, too bad you can't have an epidural now.
so I just noticed that on your blog you have a link to Jeff Mccann, I'm almost positive that he is my second cousin. how do you guys know him? ask him if his mom is Jacki. that is so funny, It's such a small world.

The P*dunc's said...

Dallin LOVES the bunny. He is grinning ear to ear and "meowing". So he's a little confused as to what Emmi really is, but that doesn't deter him.

Caroline said...

She is such a cutie! Honestly I can't believe how cute she is. We always loved trick-or-treating in Briarcrest, everyone was so nice! It will be more fun next year when she'll be into the candy!

Kelley Flint said...

Hey Jordan. I found your website. Emmi looks so cute. And totally sorry about the kidney stone. I hope you're feeling so much better.

Lindsay said...

Chet- I totally blogged stocked thought Stacy wards blog. Just wanted to say hi. Your little girl is so cute. Where are you guys at? Hope you are doing good.

Two Wheeler said...

She does make a cute bunny. Clint, some guys from SUU came and worked in our lab the other day. They'll be transferring up in the Spring. But they both knew you. I didn't catch their last names, but their first names were Wiley and Derrick. Wiley was kind of tall, maybe a bit taller than me and Derrick was shorter with dark hair. Anyway, they wanted me to tell you hi for them and congrats on med school.