CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BORING!!

I'm boring. Nothing new in life. I have been getting hounded by people to update the blog and today I finally have had time because the kids have been asleep for almost 2 hours!!!!!!YEAH!!!Go naps!!

Right before bed. She loves to play with Clint's
watches. And we love her "Love Bug" p.j.s















I went into check on her during nap. I found her
like this. This is usually how I find her but I was
able to get a picture this time. A couple days ago
we went in to see her and she was sucking on the
bunny's ear fast asleep. It was SO cute!















She likes to hang out upside down while she eats.















This picture is totally her personality.
Just hanging out mellow and observing.




















We went to the duck pond by our house and took
some pictures. She wasn't too happy and hated
the grass. But they were cute. A little dark in her
face but so cute.

6 comments:

Heather Adams said...

ok Jordan --Would you quit saying your life's boring etc!! That's how we all feel about life sometimes but I love looking at these cute pictures of Emmi. She is getting so big! What a doll:)

The Bullocks said...

FINALLY, I get to see some Emmi. She is so dang cute. With love uncle Ry

Rachel said...

Boring Smoring! Duck ponds rule! I totally think my life is boring too but I have just lowerd my expetaions in life, it's a non boring day if we actually do something besides watch SHREK! Love being a mom! I could eat Emmi she is so cute and looks so much like Clint I can't believe it! Looks like you found someone who has stronger genes than the Bulls! Way to go Idaho! too much Toy Story!

The Bentley's said...

jordan she is beautiful.... i'm serious she is sooooo cute. i love the one with her smile!!!!

The Hulls said...

Emmi is so cute! I'm excited that I get to work with you and the bears and wolves!

The Bullocks said...

ok, so emmi has the most adorable face, I love her cheeks. so cute. we can't wait to see you guys. we miss you.