CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cute Little Emmi

So again, like all my other blog postings, nothing has really happened this week. I have been busy taking care of the babies and Clint is busy in school. That is pretty much our lives. I guess I really don't have anything exciting to say except that Emmi is darling. Here are some pictures for everyone to enjoy. Oh...and we want to tell Greg that we are so proud of him. The people in Rosario, Argentina are going to be so blessed to hear the gospel from you. You are going to be a great missionary. We love you!!

Emmi is finally eating real foods now. She loves to
get messy and spread the food all over. Clint hates
it and it drives him nuts when she is dirty (I guess
he has a little OCD) and so I took this picture to make
him mad... And because this is totally Emmi in this
picture.















I had to make some homemade wheat bread
for a church acitvity so Emmi and I put on our
matching aprons that Megan made us. We had
fun being twinners, and the bread turned
out pretty good as well. I am the next
Martha Stewart.




















We were waiting for the bath tub to fill up and
Clint thought it would be funny to put her on
the towel rack. I love this picture with all of
her fat rolls everywhere. And that she looks
like she is going to fall asleep at any moment.















Here is the far away shot. She is our little
monkey!!




















I think I already said how much she likes to
have her binki facing to opposite way, but I
finally got a picture to show everyone how
cute it is. She did that all by herself!!

16 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Jordan, Emmi lou is so cute!! My favorite thing about your blogs is reading about all the weird things Clint does.:)

Rachel said...

Cute matching aprons! I am super jealous I want megan to make me and Lincoln some! RUDE! Super cute baby and if you think thats messy...just you wait. I cant even imagine how clean your house is with your "clean gene" and Clints OCD, spotless

The Bullocks said...

I can't believe how cute Emmi is. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. (you are coming out aren't you) so you'll have to let me know how the make-up is going. I had to reorder mine. I guess it didn't work.
isn't it depressing that there is nothing exciting to post. someday I'll have an amazingly exciting life with tons to talk about. at least I have funny kids so I can write what they say to entertain me.

gina bina said...

I'm sure with having Emmi around your life is anything but boring. She sure is cute!
Brad did not get the anti-messy OCD gene. Shucks.

Jill said...

I love seeing pictures of your little family. Emmi is seriously too cute! Can't wait for MX.
Jill

The Bentley's said...

shes a babe!!!!!!! and i want your aprons..... of course its on my list of things "to do" someday i suppose

Two Wheeler said...

She really is cute, I love the first picture... deer in the headlights look. As if she's saying, "Who me? Messy? Never."

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, those are such stinking cute aprons, what really cool person made those for you?? :) She is so cute, I need to see that little girl again! Love reading about your goings on!!

The Bullocks said...

Better tell Emmi that her uncle kicker he mom's butt in fantasy football. Boo Yea!

Caroline said...

It was so fun to look at your blog and see Emmi. She is so big and cute I can't believe it! I love all her hair and her big eyes. We miss Hershey so much. It looks like you guys have gone to see lots of fun places! I am so jealous and I don't regret any time or money we spent on vacationing while we were there. It is so fun to be on the East Coast.

How is the library? I miss that place too. I wish I still lived there so I could come see you, but if you ever make it back here and have some time give me a call!

Caroline

Jessica said...

I saw a link to your blog on Matt and Cami's and had to see how you are doing. (haven't seen you since high school) Emmi is adorable, my favorite pictures are of her on the towel rack, because her fat rolls are the best! I am the same way, I post anytime I take a cute picture of my daughter Sophie although nothing exciting happened.

The Bullocks said...

Freak give me some more pictures of Emmi you slacker!!!

Mom and Dad said...

She is adorable. Send some more pics please!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

The aprons are so so cute. How fun.
Emmi is adorable.
: ) h

The Bullocks said...

MORE PICTURES OF EMMI...its been way to long!!