CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Just for you Whid!!

Whitney wanted me to post some pictures of our homemade (last minute) Halloween costumes. We went to a party with all our friends and so I needed some costumes. I went to Salvation army and bought these little get ups. Clint is a farmer, I am a carrot ( but I look more like a cream sickle) and of course Emmi is our little bunny. Whid I hope you enjoy these!!! Oh and PS, we did win an award for "Best Costumes".

Farmer Clint and Emmi















Mommy the carrot and Emmi. Do you
like my slammin' awesome shoes??




















Emmi looks dead but she is really asleep. And I
look really chubby but those clothes were about
3 sizes too big. And I had layers on because we
were outside. (I just had to add that because it
makes me feel a little better.)















Emmi and her new friend Reese. This is Jen Hull
and her little girl Reese. I went to high school with
her and she is now living in Hershey!!! YEAH!!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your nice carrot costume! I wish I was so creative!! I like how you coordinated your family's costumes that's my favorite.

The Bentley's said...

too funny and cute!!! i love the carrot. very creative!!

Rachel said...

What an awesome idea! You are the funniest carrot ever! What a cute bunny! I guess the farmers ok too.
I love emmis cute little hair piggie top thing!

W. Nielson said...

YES!!! I love it!!! You guys look SO good! I'm making Chris dress up next year...I especially love the picture where Emmi looks like a dead zombie...and I didn't know Jen lived there!?!?! What are the chances! Do you guys live close??

Heather Adams said...

Way to be festive! One of these years I am going to be a cool mom and dress up! Clint nice farmer/baseball hat. You guys are too cute!

gina bina said...

Great costumes! I love Halloween.

Kim said...

LOVE THE HALLOWEEN OUTFITS!!! I can't till next year when I can dress Payton up! Emmi is a cutie!

Two Wheeler said...

Nice costumes guys! I'm still looking for that Penn State interview request to come back, so if you can put a good word in for me Clint, that would be nice ;-)