CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Test Week

Not a whole lot has happened to me this past week, but I am bored out of my mind because I can't turn on the TV. It is test week for "dictator" Clint and so the week of the test we aren't allowed to turn on the TV. It helps him get studing done, but I die of boredom. (As you can see test week makes me a little bitter towards Clint.) So I thought I would blog. All I did this week was babysit and take care of the kids. On Friday my friend went into labor and called us at 3:00 a.m. to see if we could take their son for the day. So they brought him over to sleep and I ended up sleeping next to him on the floor so he wouldn't get scared. The next day was just a blur to me. All I remember is that I had three kids to take care of. It was crazy but fun. It was definitely birth control for me. I am NOT ready to have anymore quite yet. Maybe in a couple more years. All you moms with more than one kid, I don't know how you do it everyday. You're amazing. Anyways...here are some fun pictures of our sweetheart Emmi. She is SO cute and tons of fun.

Bath time!! Emmi LOVES the bath
and loves to splash and suck all the
water out of the washcloth.













Emmi and her "boyfriend" Jaedon.
He loved to kiss her and sit behind
her and give her hugs.













We bought her some new binkies.
She had to test out all of them













She loves to sit with her feet crossed.
No matter what she is doing she always
crosses them.













Whenever I give her the binki she takes
it out and puts it back in upside down.
She thinks it is pretty funny.

10 comments:

cami said...

Emmi is so darling. Don't go too crazy without your shows :) I know I would. That's sad.

The Bullocks said...

Tests Suck, and they will never make me stop watching tv. Clint is just way too smart. Anyway, Emmi is so dang cute. Give her a hug from her favorite uncle, Ryan

gina bina said...

I'm totally with ya babe! Brad is SO boring when he studies.

Heather Adams said...

Tell Clint to get a grip-- You poor thing, he is CRAZY!! Tell him to live a little it would be good for him. Emmi is getting so big, she is a doll

Jill said...

You are a nice wife, I would have kindly reminded Clint that there are such things as Libraries all over campus. JK, I feel your pain because today Colter lost our remote and I can't find it, let me tell you I am dying because the only way to turn on our TV is with the remote so it's no dvds either and Colter doesn't do well without his Elmo fixes every couple of hours. I love the foot picture ecause Colter always did that as a baby. Cute Cute.
Jill

The Bentley's said...

holy cow manure she is sooo big. I can't beleive she sits up in the tub!! she's a genious!! love ya

The Hulls said...

Emmi is so adorable!! Blogging really is fun and addicting already!

Dave and Mel said...

Hey there-I have loved reading your blog and Emmi is a little babe- she looks so much bigger from the last time I saw her! Clint seems so relaxed, I didn't know he had it in him to be so controling :) J/K Good luck though, and I think it is cool you took a picture of your car- it's a sweet one!

The P*dunc's said...

All you need is a pair of head phones plugged into your laptop to watch TV and Clint will never know.

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Adorable!!!
And wow is she sitting up good! (bath tub picture)
How many months is she?
She is going to be an amazing Bullock athlete.