CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Funny things

Emmi has been talking SO much lately. She is finally catching up to where she should be with her speech and she says the funniest things.
~So this morning she was playing with her legos and trying to stack them into a big tower and they kept falling and she kept saying to me.."Mom, I have to practice. I have to practice."
~The other day she was talking to her bunny and I guess bunny was doing something it wasn't supposed to and I heard her saying to bunny "that is un-a-cep-ta-ble" because Clint says that to her sometime. Emmi that is unacceptable.
~She also loves to say "actually". It was bed time so I said for her to go to the bathroom to brush her teeth and she said "Actually mom, I come in 10 more minutes."
~She loves to give us a time on things. "10 more minutes mom", "2 more minutes", "one second mom". It is so funny. She sounds so grown up.
~She has also found the word "stupid" which we are trying to end ASAP.
~She has been hitting Easton lately and so when she does it I tell her I am angry. So of course the other day I did something that she didn't like and she said to me "Mom..you make me so angry". It was in such a mad little voice too. I guess I need to watch how I talk to her.
Anyways, I thought I would post some cute little sayings before I forgot them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that little Emmi! I have to tell you every time I see that picture of Emmi sitting on the couch with Easton, with her finger in her nose..., it just makes my day and brings quite the chuckles! :) Love your family pictures too. You all look so cute!

Kelley Flint said...

How cute she is. And I totally agree with Mel. Wes saw the picture of Emmi with her finger up her nose and just laughed his head off. What a doll.

W. Nielson said...

I can picture her saying everything single one of those things in that darling sweet voice of hers:)

Bryn said...

I LOVE HER!!! I wish I could hear her cute little voice say all of those cute little things!