CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Snowed in






































So yesterday and last night we got hit by a REALLY bad snow storm. At 5:00 last night there wasn't anything on the ground and by about 9:00 Clint was out shoveling snow. Then when we woke up this morning there was about a foot of snow. For those of you who know the East coast, there aren't very many storms like this with good snow. It usually turns to ice as soon as it hits the ground. They also cancel/shut the whole city down if it is even forecasted to snow. So you can imagine what is going on. No one is driving and nothing is open. It is really fun though because Emmi has had a blast going out in the snow and climbing on all the snow drifts. It is really beautiful and kind of cozy. But this is about as much as I can handle snow. I am going to be sick of it by this time tomorrow. I am looking forward to Texan winters....50-65 degrees in January!!!! Anyways, I thought I would post some pictures of the kiddos and the snow!!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can't believe how much stuff shuts down. we are dealing with the same thing in virginia. Your kiddos look darling!

Heather said...

So funny! We have absolutely no snow on the ground! Kind of crazy! The kids are cute as ever! :)

W. Nielson said...

LOVE the new blog look!! :) And LOVE your kids...those are such cute pics...especially the one with Emmi picking her nose;) Crazy that it snowed that much, but the big question I want to know is....did church get cancelled?!?!?!

The Bentley's said...

HOLY SCHMOLIE!!! and appaerntly you got another one after this one right??.... texas does sound nice!!

The Bentley's said...

oh yea, i'm with whit...LOVE the nose pick... and did chuch get cancelled? {we are sinners and probably would have cancelled it ourselves}

Chris Nielson said...

Dear Dode,

Happy Birthday!! I tried calling you but you ignored me....humph....I will call you again later:)

The Bullocks said...

Diggin for gold and I think we have a winner. Go Em