CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

5 months old







































I can't believe that Easton is 5 months old today. It seems like I just had him and every time I look at him he just gets bigger and bigger. He no longer looks like an infant but a little boy. He is such a joy to have in our home. I am so surprised that he is still intact. Emmi loves him a little too much. One day she will get it back, but he is such a good sport about it. He love to laugh and smile. He is definitely a "good self-esteem" baby because he never cries with anyone. He is starting to grab things and loves to grab our faces when we hold hm and plant big slobbery kisses on our cheeks. He loves Emmi...even when she hurts him. He loves to be thrown up in the air. He loves to babble and drool. He loves his binky, fingers and toys. He is growing like a weed and is starting to sit up and can roll over from his tummy to back. I feel like he is a genius because Emmi only did that once until she was 13 months. He is such a sweetheart and I love him SO much. We love you East!!!

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

Love the new pictures!! I can't believe he is already 5 months! He sure is a handsome little guy!

The Bentley's said...

he is sooo cute!!! bigger and cuter!!

W. Nielson said...

Holy smokes...I can't believe he is that old!! He is SO cute...miss you guys...

Megan said...

He is so sweet! The second one goes by so much faster, it's crazy.