CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I know I'm the BIGGEST slacker when it comes to updating my blog. I'm going to try to get all the Halloween festivities posted but I'm not making any promises. A lot of things have happened since the last time I updated the blog. Emmi started walking!! Hooray!! She had a little bit of a late start but better late than never right!?! She also started talking. She can say about 15-20 words. It is so fun to hear her try to communicate with the few words that she knows. She also does a little sign language so that also helps. Clint is busy in his third year rotations and is doing his pediatric rotation at the hospital. I do nothing but watch Emmi and Lars all day. So that's about it. A couple weeks ago when my mom was here we went out to a farmers market a few miles away where they have a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, and a hay ride. Emmi loved it. She loved sitting in the wagon behind the tractor. She also LOVED the pumpkin patch. We got to pick out our own pumpkins and she picked out one that is just her size. It is sitting outside our door so every time that we go in or out of the house she has to pick up the pumpkina and carry it with her wherever we go. We haven't got around to carving them yet but hopefully we will do that tonight for FHE.

Walking through the corn maze.
The hayride

Picking our pumpkins





Apparently Emmi is little. I didn't realize this
until we put her up to this pumpkin. It is just
a regualr pumpkin. My poor girl is destined
to be short.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, so Emmi has the cutest littlest outfits!! So fun to have your mom come, and you guys are little twinners, I think. :)

Mom and Dad said...

Jordan and Clint,
I was so excited to see all the pictures. Emmi is so, so, so cute. I'm glad you had so much fun with your Mom. Sad we are so far away. I love the little Mommy pushing her stroller. I can't wait until you are out here. Emmi has grown so much and yes she is still little compared to the pumpkin. We love you! Keep us posted. Grandma and Grandpa D.

W. Nielson said...

I want Emmi's darling pink shoes! What a little babe....Emmi and you! You look as pretty as usual in the pictures Dode...I still love it when people tell me that we look alike because I think you are gorgeous and can only hope that i look as good!:) Love ya:)