CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our Visit From Jeff

Last week Jeff was in Virginia getting some training done for his new job and he was nice enough to rent a car and come visit us for a couple of days. It was so nice to have him here and we were so excited to have some visitors. (Especially from my family...hint...hint :)) He got here Friday night and he was a good sport and went to a birthday party with us for a little boy in our ward. Then on Saturday we drove down to Baltimore and went to an Orioles game. We were lucky enough to be part of the first 20,000 fans to enter the ballpark because we got this SWEET DVD made by some of the Orioles players. (I am being extremely sarcastic. It was SO SO SO dumb.) O-R-I-O-L-E-S!! We also went to Chocolate World and got to see how chocolate is made. So anyways we were so glad we got to see Jeff and spend some time with him. Love Ya Jeff!!

Emmi in a Reese's Chocolate Dome.

The Orioles and Tigers
Uncle Jeffy and Emmi
(I'm not sure what she is doing with her face.)
Daddy and Emmi Take me out to the ball game!!


14 comments:

W. Nielson said...

That is SO fun! Thanks for giving us an update...but I still want to see pictures of your new house and sweet new kitchen appliances:)

Cami said...

Family visitors are the best! Glad to hear your little fam is doing good.

Jill said...

Congrats on the test scores, that is great! Emmi is so cute and getting so big. I'm glad Jeff could come visit, how fun is that. It's fun to see updates!

Kim said...

Jeff was so happy to see you too. Especially while being away for two weeks it is so nice to be with family! I'm glad you guys had fun. I wish I could have been there too.

Heather said...

Emmi is a doll! She is getting so big! Thanks for the update finally!!:)

The Bentley's said...

How fun!!! I'm glad you had a visitor!! yeah!!!

Rachel said...

Nice to have you back! Hope to see you around tons more!

Original Kos said...

You have such a beautiful little girl, Jordan.

The Shermans said...

Hey... I'm slow at getting your facebook message, but Tyler met Ernesto this morning playing basketball. We have 2 wards here, so we will see if they are on our side. How's everything going? It's probably exciting to start those rotations... Emmi is soooo adorable. We miss you lots. Keep updating this blog and write back if you want.

Trent and Megan said...

What a CUTE little girl! We just barely started our blog, so we are still trying to figure everything out! We are excited that we will be able to keep in touch this way!

The Bentley's said...

you need to go to my blog.... we alsmost died tonight!!!

Desiallred said...

Clint and Jordan, Hi. I am so bummed. I really wanted to catch up with you more at T's wedding. When I started asking if anyone had seen you they all said you left. I just took a guess that Jordan blogged and I found ya. Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't find you fast enough at the wedding. I don't think I even saw your parents. Next time your in town we'll have to do a get together. Emmi is so dang adorable by the way. GOod thing she looks like Jordan- It was so good to see you for that short time anyway. Next time you guys come please have T call me. Goood luck in school CLint it sounds like your doing awesome. Talk to you guys soon- Desi

W. Nielson said...

Hi. Its me. Miss you.

The Bullocks said...

FREAKING UPDATE YOUR BLOG!