CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FALL!!!

So fall has come to Hershey and I love it. Fall its my favorite time of the year. I love the colors of the trees out here and I love the color of the sky. It is this amazing blue. I also love the temperature. It is perfect. Just cold enough to have on a small jacket but warm enough to go outside. I love the smell. Clint would say it is the smell of college football and I would have to agree. I love the crispness of the air and how you can come inside on a cool day and put on snuggly clothes and drink some hot chocolate. I love having spice candles lit all the time in my house or the cinnimon mixture on the burner. I love that there is no humidity. I think that is my favorite part. You can come outside and not have your clothes instantly stick to you. I don't know why I am going on about fall. Maybe it is because it is raining and cold here. For those of you who watched the World Series...that is exactly what it is doing. I think fall is leaving soon and I am a little depressed because that means winter and cold cold cold is coming. Anyways, I got some cute fall pictures of Emmi the other day from our backyard in all the leaves and thought I would post them. Hope you enjoy my beautiful girl!!


Emmi LOVES putting her hands in her pockets.
She gets mad when she can't find them or her
pants don't have them.
Emmi doesn't smile a lot in pictures so when she
does it is SO cute!!




Alexis, Emmi and Lars
SO CUTE FRIENDS










8 comments:

us said...

Oh gosh!! That is too cute.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she puts her hands in her pockets. TOO FUNNY! Shes adorable.

Megan said...

Cute pictures, fall is the best. I am glad that you are blogging again ;)

Megan said...

Cute pictures, fall is the best. I am glad that you are blogging again ;)

W. Nielson said...

OMG!! (oh my gosh!) I want her!! She is such a DOLL! I can not wait to see you guys in December:)

W. Nielson said...

That picture of her with her hands in her pockets is SO cute...I could write a whole story about just that picture:)

Amber said...

I love the picture of Emmi with her hands in her pockets. It's so cute that she does that!

The Bullocks said...

bout freaking time we get to see some pictures of emmi. Looks like you had fun. Good thing I have cute nieces. Give emmi a hug

Jill said...

Jordan! Hey, it was fun to see your blog! It you don't have an invite to mine, email me and I'll send you one... jilbowman@gmail.com
We love living in Utah, but really miss our Hershey family! Emmi has grown a ton since we left. She is so cute!