CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Emmi's Little Quirks

Emmi does some really funny things. She has such a funny personality. It is SO cute to watch her everyday and watch for the funny things she does. She loves to put hings over her head whether it be necklaces, headbands, or towels. The other day she put a towel over her head, started to crawl and crawled right into the wall. She loves to take off her clothes. Especially if it is a stretchy shirt. She usually wakes up from her naps naked. She loves her sunglasses and wears them around the house. She loves to crawl into or under things. She is such a funny girl so I have some cute pictures of Emmi's quirks.

Emmi's necklaces (in a knot). She wore it
like that for about 20 min.
Emmi in the dryer.
She took off her shirt and tried to take off
her skirt and this is what I found.

She wouldn't let us take off her sunglasses for the bath.
Mommy's headband over her eyes.

She will crawl like this all day if I would let her.

9 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

She has gotten SO big! Oh my goodness she is adorable. It sounds like things are going so well for you guys, I'm so happy for you!

Hayley Neil said...

Oh my goodness Jordan! Emmi is so cute! What a funny girl! Just like her mama!

Jessica said...

You're still alive! j/k Emmi is adorable, that's so funny how she likes to take all her clothes off!!

us said...

She is so cute! Nicely done.

The Thompsons said...

She is so cute!!!

W. Nielson said...

She is SO cute! I want to come visit....I am going to look at plane tickets right now...

Cheryl said...

I love the little personalities that come out so early. She is just darling! I love watching Lexi and her together. Hope you don't mind her barging in on Sundays :)

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Little Emmi is sooo cute! fun to see your blog updated! keep em comming we love the pics! I bet it was so fun having Jeff Visit!
h

Heather said...

What a cutie- we sure miss you guys!