CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Emmi

Sorry, more pictures. They wouldn't all fit on the last post. I hope you enjoy.

Emmi had a blow-out and so I put her
in one of my shirts. It was so big on her.




















Just hanging out with dad right before church.















I had fun with her hair the other
night and got this crazy hair-do.




















Emmi and mom right out of the bath.















Clint and I are already in trouble. We found out
She LOVES cell phones. She cries everytime I
talk on my phone and don't let her have it. We
finally gave her Clints old phone so that she can
play with hers while I talk on mine. What are we
going to do with her?!?!

3 comments:

The Bentley's said...

Jord she is sooooooo cute. I can't beleive how big she is getting. SHe definately doesn't look like a newborn anymore. What a cute little baby. SHe is ADORABLE!!!! and love the new blog!!

The Bentley's said...

Dohd, I tagged you go to my blog copy it and tag 3 new people.
linds

Jill said...

you are making me seriously baby girl hungry! She is so dang cute!
Jill