CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged
1. Who is your man? Clinty Poo
2. How long have you been together? We've been married for 4 LONG years. Kidding. The best 4 years of my life!!
3. How long dated? We dated 6 months and then we were engaged for 2.
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? He eats more when it comes to meals. I eat more snacks and sweets.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He told me he had something to tell me but he didn't want to scare me and I told him that I knew what it was and felt the same way. He asked me what it was and I told him I loved him. So technically I said it first but he brought it up.
7. Who is taller? Clint is, but not like I am hard to beat. I am 5'2 and he is 5'10
8. Who sings better? Me for sure. He always is singing songs but I can never guess what they are because he is way off tune. Sorry Clint...no offense.
9. Who is smarter? Let's think for a minute. I never graduated from college and he is in Medical School. He also was in the top 10% of his undergrad class and got 4.0 GPA the whole time in college except for the semester we dated. In that semester he got an A-. (My bad).
10. Who's temper is worse? His
11. Who does the laundry? I don't even think Clint knows what laundry is....kidding.
12..Who takes out the garbage? Me...becuase I am the one who fills it up with diapers.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Clint...no matter where we go. It is kind of weird.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. But he makes sure we have the money. I just write the checks.
15. Who is better with the computer? I am.
16. Who mows the lawn? Our landlord...Briarcrest Gardens
17. Who cooks dinner? Me...most of the time. Clint will cook if he is really hungry and I didn't make anything. Other than that it is cereal night.
18. Who drives when you are together? I used to drive all the time because we fight really bad in the car. (I am a MAJOR backseat driver and Clint can keep his mouth shut when I drive), but lately Clint drives. Which means we have been fighting more...and taking less trips together:)
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever has cash. If neither of us do then he pays.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Clint...because I am never wrong!!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Tie.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? He called me but I had the date planned. I was stood up and so I just took Clint with me instead.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, by a mile.
27. Who has more friends? Clint. We have great friends in the ward, but he also has all of his classmates.
28. Who has more siblings? Me, I have 8 he has 5.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Emmi??

Hope this counts Linny!! Whid, Jill and Rachel...I am tagging you now!

3 comments:

Two Wheeler said...

haha, good write up Jordan. Clint, I'm right there with you on the singing, the "tone-deaf" part must be a Duncan thing.

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

Dode and Clint!
Emmi is SOOO beautiful! Do babies come that cute? Seriously. She is Very, very pretty.
It is so fun to see pictures-
Hope to see you at Christmas time.
: ) Heidi

cami said...

Jordan!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. Emmi is SO cute.