CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 06, 2011

~8 Years~

Clint and I were married 8 years

ago today. It is crazy to think it has been that

long. But while I was thinking, I was

able to come up with somethings

that have happened to us since we have been

married.

~We have 2 kids with one coming in 2 weeks!

~have lived in 3 different states

~have lived in 6 different houses

~had 5 different cars

~driven through 26 different states

~attended 4 different colleges

~earned 1 undergrad

~somehow earned 1 medical degree...(it might not be legit :))

~survived one year of residency...3 more to go!

~been to 20 different temples together

~have had 8 years of pure bliss... well maybe 4

years of bliss and 4 years of so-so...kidding!!

~looking forward to 70 more years together


I know Clint hates it when we talk all

lovey-dovey online, but I do

want to say how blessed I am

to be married to him. I love him

more now than I did the day

we got married...and I

was MADLY in love with

him then. He is the best hubby and father

anyone could ever have.

I love you Clint.

Happy Anniversary!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary you lovey dovey couple! :) I can't believe you only have 2 more weeks too.

The Hulls said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love you wedding pics!! Can't wait to see pics when the new little babe comes!! Miss you guys and hope you're all doing well!

Lindsey Whiting said...

Happy Anniversary and I heard you had your baby from the Hanks, so Congratulations! I hope you are getting some sleep.

Halo BW said...

Happy anniversary!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ide-bisnis-hari-kemerdekaan