CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

~Easton Turns One~

I can't believe my baby is 1!!
It really seems like he was just born.
He is the sweetest little boy ever
and has such a fun personality.
He loves to
play with Emmi
snuggle
make huge messes
bite
make the funniest faces
books
Emmi
Mommy
Daddy
and playing outside.
He loves to eat
nuggets
cheese
crackers
and anything sweet.
He is our little sweetheart and
we love him more than life.
Happy Birthday Easy!!

Sharing with Emmi


Yes, Emmi is still wearing her princess outfit.

So excited
Just died!!
Emmi helping out

Just died...again

5 comments:

The Bentley's said...

I can't beleive i didn't call... I'm calling right now.... love you!!! love easty!!! too fun too cute!!!!! sorry I get an F for being a bad sister:( love you!

The Hulls said...

Man, I can't believe he is already one either!!! Happy Birthday Easton!! What a handsome little man!!

W. Nielson said...

Happy Birthday Easters!! Those pictures are adorable!!! I just died too:) I laughed at the smiling Emmi picture because I know what happened after she got the frosting on her face:) I can't can't wait to come out and play in just almost a month!! Love ya!

Brady said...

"Easy E" is the man!

Kellie Jean said...

WOW, where does the time go? Its like yesterday you had him! We miss you guys and hope you are liking TX!