CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 05, 2010

Hoppy Easter!!!












































































































































We had so much fun for Easter. My dad and brother Alex were in Washington DC for a lacrosse tournament so we went down there to visit them. Emmi and Easton LOVED getting spoiled by both of them and loved staying in Grandpa's hotel. We got to go to the zoo and see all the sights in DC. The Easter bunny also came and left Emmi a little basket. She was so excited to open the eggs and find chocolate. Needless to say that is ALL she ate the rest of the day. She also had fun swimming in Alex's pool at his hotel. It was such a fun weekend and we were sad to leave family...AGAIN. But we will see them soon when they come out to help us move to TEXAS!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just EAT HER?!?! Those pictures of Emmi are to die for cute!!! Honestly, my siblings have the cutest kids in the WORLD! You can just go ahead and FedEx Emmi straight to us...I'll pay for the shipping:) I'm jealous they got to see you guys! Easton looks like a doll too and I can't believe how much he is growing! Love you tons Dode!

Unknown said...

Oh P.S. this is Whid:)

gina bina said...

I love the pics of her on the laptop! She's a natural :)