CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 07, 2009

It's a ????

We went to the doctor today to find out what we are having and it turns out it is a...?? Well before I tell you, Clint and I had made a bet. I for sure thought it was a boy and Clint was 100% positive it was a girl. So Sunday we made a bet that if it is a boy I get to name him and if it was a girl Clint got to name her. So anyways we thought we would start writing down names. If it is a boy we both really like Easton, Jackson, Jack or Thunder. I love Easton the most but I still really like the other ones. Girl names were a little harder for us. Clint started coming up with names like Sugar, Candy, Cookie, Rainbow and Starburst. We can't decide on any of those so we will have to wait until later to narrow it down. (By the way Thunder is a joke name...I wouldn't do that to my kid.) So we were really excited going into the doctor just so we could know who won the bet. And the winner is...??? Oh I forgot. It is Clint's birthday today so it was a great birthday present for him and he was so excited. What a fun thing to get on your birthday. I love Clint more than anything and he is the best Hubby, daddy and student. He works so hard to make sure Emmi and I are taken care of. I am so glad to have him in my life and I love him more than anything. Happy Birthday Clint!!!! We love you.

Okay...I think I have stalled long enough. We are having a...

Beautiful baby...
BOY!!!!!!!!!!

23 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

Thunder it is! Congrats and happy birthday Clint!

I am so sad that we missed each other in UT by a few days. I hope you have fun and get to relax a little!

Katie May said...

A BOY!!!! Yay!! How fun! We get to throw you a shower and party it up! How fun for you all!

The Hulls said...

Oh I am so excited!!! I was thinking you were going in today and I couldn't wait to hear what you were having! I thought it was a boy! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! So exciting! I definitely would go with Thunder. Jon wants to name our next boy Tug. :) Congratulations!! That is so fun!!

Logan said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! And I am so excited to see you this weekend! :)

camie said...

I've been thinking about you all day long. Does this mean you've started a boy trend and I will have one too???? Have a great time shopping for fabric.

Kelley Flint said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I've been very curious all day long. Congrats.

Inspired said...

Yea little boys are so fun! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

W. Nielson said...

Congrats again!! I loved looking at your other posts!! Emmi is SO funny!!! Maybe you should wait until after Utah to potty train her so we can play all day instead of clean up her poop that didn't make it in the toilet:) Love ya! Happy Birthday Clint!! We love you:)

How Sweet it is! said...

Yea a boy! congrats! see you in a few days

Megan said...

HOOORAY!!!!! CONGRATS!! Boys are tbe BEST :)

Amber said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. having my little boy has been so fun. Emmi will be a great big sister. Congrats!

Matt & Melissa said...

Congrats!! Boys are fun!

Jessica said...

Phew! Glad to hear Thunder was a joke name. Way to go calling it Jordan! Congrats.

Amy said...

BIG CONGRATS!!!

I thought it was funny how you dragged it out. I read it all & didn't skip to the end. You get to choose the name too, that rocks! Happy B-day to Clint too!

Hansen Family said...

Jordan yeah a boy!! Congrats on a healthy baby!! Boys are so much fun!!

Stucki Family said...

Congrats on having a boy and winning the bet!!

Nancy said...

Woo hoo for babies! Love that you are having a boy, too.

The Larsons said...

You're so lucky to get one of each... and he'll have another little boy cousin with Kim's baby! Too cool. Sounds like you guys had a fun family reunion!

The Bullocks said...

You forgot the mention the name SLAM!

Kim said...

Jordan you forgot Slam! :)

Heather said...

SO Exciting! That is happy news. I don't know a thing about raising boys, but will find out soon!

Dallon and Heidi Jones said...

so happy for you guys, two is awesome. thanks for sharing.