CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 06, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt #1

Hershey LOVES Easter. We celebrate Easter here for about 2-3 weeks. There are 3-4 egg hunts to go to and then Hershey Park opens for the springtime. We had our first egg hunt on Saturday at a local park. They just throw tons of eggs on the ground and let the kids go crazy. It was really fun and Emmi understood it this year, but it was FREEZING. It had been warm and sunny all week and then the day that we had to go outside it was so windy and cold. But I don't think any of the kids noticed. They just loved getting all the candy. So here are a few pictures of Emmi getting her eggs. I will be posting again soon with more Easter festivities!!



She got a little distracted with all the kids but still had fun.




5 comments:

Kim said...

SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE! I can't wait to see her in person in may! How fun!

The Larsons said...

So fun! Although I often wonder where the real "hunting" went? :) So, CONGRATULATIONS are in order?! I am so happy for you guys to have baby #2 coming soon! Those first few months are rough, but you get an eternity of fun out of it, right? I know, nothing you hear makes you feel better. :) You will LOVE seeing Emmi interact with a sibling though. Congrats!

W. Nielson said...

What a doll! And Dode, your hair is SO long!! I can't wait to see you:) Glad you posted a pregnancy post!! Loves

The Bullocks said...

How fun for Easter. I swear in Utah we could never do something like that because there are always 50thousand kids at every event. so it's just an overwhelming nightmare.
I"m so sorry you've been so sick. that is so crappy. I hope you get feeling better soon. if you need any drugs just say the word.j/k
anyways I can't wait to see you. talk to ya later. love ya.

Rachel said...

I am so excited for baby number 2! hope to see you a little when your out here in May.