CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley

Our sweet wonderful prophet Gordon B. Hinckley passed away yesterday. I was so sad when I heard the news. I feel like we are missing a lot of things living here in PA. It wasn't on any news stations and I got really upset. I wish everyone knew of President Hinckley and about the wonderful man that he was. I felt like he was my Grandpa. I loved hearing him speak and I always giggled when he cracked his voice. I thought it was so cute. He is the only prophet I remember and I can't picture him gone. He was so genuine and sincere in everything he did. You can't help but smile when you think of him. I just want everyone to know that I have a testimony of him. I KNOW that he was and is a prophet of God. That everyhting that came out of his mouth was inspired by Heavenly Father to help us grow. He did so many things for our church and aided so much in its growth. He will be so missed and will always hold a special place in my heart. I love you President Hinckley. You will be so missed.

3 comments:

The Bentley's said...

thanks for that dodh. i feel the same.. i was so upset i couldn't see anything on t.v. about it and ksl and desnews links were overloaded so i couldn't even read anything. thanks for your testimony too. love you
linny

cami said...

You're making me cry. Thanks for saying all those things. You described him perfectly.

Kim said...

Hey Jordan, we tryed calling you as soon as we found out, but your phone was busy. Thanks for your testimony. Oh and I LOVE the pictures of mexico.