I've been tagged
1. Who is your man? Clinty Poo
2. How long have you been together? We've been married for 4 LONG years. Kidding. The best 4 years of my life!!
3. How long dated? We dated 6 months and then we were engaged for 2.
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? He eats more when it comes to meals. I eat more snacks and sweets.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He told me he had something to tell me but he didn't want to scare me and I told him that I knew what it was and felt the same way. He asked me what it was and I told him I loved him. So technically I said it first but he brought it up.
7. Who is taller? Clint is, but not like I am hard to beat. I am 5'2 and he is 5'10
8. Who sings better? Me for sure. He always is singing songs but I can never guess what they are because he is way off tune. Sorry Clint...no offense.
9. Who is smarter? Let's think for a minute. I never graduated from college and he is in Medical School. He also was in the top 10% of his undergrad class and got 4.0 GPA the whole time in college except for the semester we dated. In that semester he got an A-. (My bad).
10. Who's temper is worse? His
11. Who does the laundry? I don't even think Clint knows what laundry is....kidding.
12..Who takes out the garbage? Me...becuase I am the one who fills it up with diapers.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Clint...no matter where we go. It is kind of weird.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. But he makes sure we have the money. I just write the checks.
15. Who is better with the computer? I am.
16. Who mows the lawn? Our landlord...Briarcrest Gardens
17. Who cooks dinner? Me...most of the time. Clint will cook if he is really hungry and I didn't make anything. Other than that it is cereal night.
18. Who drives when you are together? I used to drive all the time because we fight really bad in the car. (I am a MAJOR backseat driver and Clint can keep his mouth shut when I drive), but lately Clint drives. Which means we have been fighting more...and taking less trips together:)
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever has cash. If neither of us do then he pays.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Clint...because I am never wrong!!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Tie.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? He called me but I had the date planned. I was stood up and so I just took Clint with me instead.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, by a mile.
27. Who has more friends? Clint. We have great friends in the ward, but he also has all of his classmates.
28. Who has more siblings? Me, I have 8 he has 5.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Emmi??
Hope this counts Linny!! Whid, Jill and Rachel...I am tagging you now!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
I've been tagged
Posted by Jordan at 9:46 AM
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Sorry, more pictures. They wouldn't all fit on the last post. I hope you enjoy.
Emmi had a blow-out and so I put her
in one of my shirts. It was so big on her.
Just hanging out with dad right before church.
I had fun with her hair the other
night and got this crazy hair-do.
Emmi and mom right out of the bath.
Clint and I are already in trouble. We found out
She LOVES cell phones. She cries everytime I
talk on my phone and don't let her have it. We
finally gave her Clints old phone so that she can
play with hers while I talk on mine. What are we
going to do with her?!?!
Posted by Jordan at 11:10 AM
So we haven't really been up to anything new these past few weeks. I am still at home with Emmi, but I am now taking care of a little boy named Lars every weekday. His mom is in Clint's class and his dad goes to school out of state so I am taking care of him for the time being. He is the same age as Emmi so it feels like I have twins!! But he is really good and so far it has been easy. Clint is in school once again. He is as busy as ever and it feels like he never even had a summer break. He enjoys school though so I guess that is good. Emmi is getting so big and has hit some milestones. She has her first tooth. It is barely there but I can sure feel it when she is eating :). She also rolled the other day. She was on her tummy and rolled to her back. I was so excited but I don't think she had any clue what had happened and just thought her mom was nuts. She also tried rice cereal for the first time. That was very unsuccessful. She kept spitting it out and then learned that if she clamped her mouth shut I couldn't get the spoon in, so I will have to keep trying but evertime I try to feed her she gets it everywhere. So yeah!! my little sweetheart is growing up. Here are some fun pictures of her. She is SO SO cute. We love our Emmers.
Here is her first attempt with cereal.
Notice it is all over. I don't think that
spoonful even made it in her mouth.
She is such a big girl and loves to sit
on the couch with me and Clint. She also
loves to fold her arms. It is so cute when
she does it.
Here she is with Lars. This is right before she
rolled for the first time. I'm so glad I got it on
camera because she hasn't done it since.
Here she is after the roll. Notice she is on top of Lars.
Lars can roll and so he is always rolling on her. I
thin kshe is getting him back.
She loves paper and was sitting on Clint's lap
and took this card from him. She is helping
him study his Pharmacology. Smart girl!!
(She is naked because I was getting her in
the bath. Don't worry...I do dress her!)
Posted by Jordan at 10:18 AM